Tuesday, September 26
8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - Board of Directors Meeting - Board Members ONLY *Breakfast for Board Members will start at 7:30 a.m.
12:30 - 4:00 p.m. - Optional Activity - The Great American Ballpark Tour ($18 per person). *You must register in advance.
- Get an insider's look at the home of the Cincinnati Reds! All Great American Ball Park Tour include same day access to the Reds Hall of Fame and the Museum presented by Dinsmore. Meet in the lobby of the hotel at 12:30 p.m. to walk to the stadium.
12:30 - 4:30 p.m. - Optional Activity - Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tour ($75 per person) * You must register in advance. Restaurants cannot accommodate dietary restrictions other than vegetarians.
- Enjoy a streetcar ride through 4 neighborhoods with friendly local guides who shares the history of the city with interesting stories and fun facts. Our guides are certified tourism ambassadors who love the Queen City! Dine at a variety of unique restaurants and enjoy the history of the local establishments. All food is included in the ticket price. The 6 stops provide an ample meal. See and hear stories about Washington Park, Music Hall, and the history of Over the Rhine. Experience multi-story murals throughout the tour and ride the streetcar. Stroll through Findlay Market and enjoy a tasting or two from one of the many vendors. Receive a food guide with a streetcar map, list of restaurants and advice from a friendly guide. Meet in the lobby of the hotel at 12:30 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - Exhibit Setup
5:00 p.m. - Check-in and Registration
5:00 - 7:00 p.m. - Optional Networking Dinner
Wednesday, September 27
7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Check-in and Registration
7:00 - 8:00 a.m. - Breakfast - Exhibits Open
- Visit Booths set up by our Conference Sponsors: Conduit Software, PMMI and Power Central
8:00 - 8:10 a.m. - Presidents Opening Remarks
8:10 - 9:00 a.m. - Keynote Speaker: Dr. Walter Kemmsies, The Kemmsies Group: As a global trade economist, Dr Kemmsies will discuss Supply Chain Optimization, Risk Reduction and the impact of international goods on US production.
9:00 - 9:45 a.m. - Eric Wilson, Institute for Business Forecasting (IBF): As an Author | Speaker | Thought Leader of Predictive Analytics & Sales and Operations Planning, Eric will share trends and impacts in demand planning that will impact businesses worldwide.
9:45 - 10:00 a.m. - Networking Break - Exhibit Opens
10:00 - 11:00 a.m. - Panel Discussion: Supply Chain Trends and Innovation: what do CPGs need from their partners?
Thursday, September 28
7:00 - 10:00 a.m. - Check-in and Registration
7:00 - 8:00 a.m. - Breakfast - Exhibits Open
8:00 - 8:15 a.m. - Opening Remarks
8:15 - 9:00 a.m. - The Future of Automation and the Impact of AI on Supply Chain: Nick Marinucci, Enterprise Account Executive, Covariant will share the future of robotics and where AI will improve Supply Chain fulfillment.
9:00 – 9:45 a.m. - Solving Sticky Problems: Mark Sull, previously EVP, COO Quay Sunglasses discusses his experience solving Supply Chain challenges. He will provide examples from his career with Quay, L Brands and Bath and Body Works.
9:45 - 10:00 a.m. - Networking Break - Exhibits Open
10:00 a.m. - 10:35 a.m. - Sustainability and ESG Initiative Team: In today’s rapidly changing business landscape, sustainability and responsible business practices have become critical business priorities. As regulations and customer demands for sustainable supply chain practices continue to be a driving force, embedding ESG principles into your business strategy and operations can improve resilience and competitive positioning. The F4SS ESG Initiative Team will present practical advice to jumpstart your ESG journey, highlight keys to success, and outline considerations for selecting an ESG consultant. The recommendation represents a collective approach from CPG and External Contract Manufacturing members of F4SS.
10:35 -11:05 a.m. CPG Initiative Team - The CPG Initiative Team has benchmarked with its members on their organization design to support External Contract Manufacturers. Learn how some of the largest CPG companies are structured to support these relationships to ensure high performance.
11:40 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Digital Initiative Team - Digital Initiative Team will be soliciting input from attendees on opportunities for F4SS to leverage the “brain power” of members to learn about and address the future of digitalization in Supply Chain.
Brief: PwC described digitization in their Industry 4.0: How digitization makes the supply chain more efficient, agile, and customer-focused as bringing down the siloed walls of supply chain so that it “becomes a completely integrated ecosystem that is fully transparent to all the players involved – from the suppliers of raw materials, components, and parts, to the transporters of those supplies and finished goods, and finally to the customers demanding fulfillment.” In this session, we will explore the critical requirements of digitization along with the benefits and value delivered and utilize polling to help participants think critically about where they are in their digitization journey. As an output of the session, we will be kicking off a new F4SS Digitization Initiative Team focused on the following:
- Supply Chain Maturity – Exploring the model and tools/techniques to gauge your maturity along with how to quantify potential impacts from maturity investments.
- End to End Synchronization & Orchestration – How these areas impact (or hinder) the ability to move up the maturity curve and reap benefit and best practices improvement
- People, Process & Tools – Discussing key attributes and stumbling blocks for each area, how they functional collectively to ensure success, and resources/solutions available.
- Best Practices – Share experiences and insights from past and on-going improvements areas between team participants
Please join us for this session and help steer our new initiative team in order to ensure we create meaningful, useful and pragmatic projects & programs to deliver significant results for your business.
12:30 - 12:45 p.m. - Presidents Closing Remarks