Thank you for visiting the F4SS website, which has been designed to provide an overview of our organization and the benefits we can offer organizations in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry.
F4SS was formed 6 years ago and in this short time, we are very proud of our many accomplishments. F4SS has had a significant impact on the strength and future of the Contract Manufacturing and Secondary Packaging industry. We now have nearly 60 members who are implementing and enjoying the benefits from our expanding initiatives and Best Practices Sharing. We have recently launched many new tools and initiatives, such as the Partnership Alignment & Collaboration Tool (PACT) and the Continuous Improvement Network, which continues to grow and educate our members.
You may have reached our website by a search, or perhaps you’ve heard about the work we’ve done through a colleague. Either way, as we face the many challenges our industry produces,I ask you:
- What are the most compelling challenges facing our industry and what are we doing to address them?
- What choices are being made “for us” in the regulatory arena, supply chain design, technology evolution, or important areas impacting us?
- WHO determines what your company produces and where?
- WHO is going to lead the effort to influence or change the major challenges facing our industry…or your company?
- Do you want to be a follower or leader?
If any of these questions resonate with you and your organizations goals, then you should join us.
If you want to be a leader, I invite you to become a member of our organization and make a difference in our industry. I invite you to help fulfill our mission:
CONNECTING, LEARNING, GROWING
Senior Director, Global Supply Chain
Johnson & Johnson