Continuous Improvement Network
F4SS Continuous Improvement Network
The CI Network is actively seeking members to accomplish its mission! Take action and join the CI Network today and make a difference.
The CI Network was formed:
To establish a world-class Supplier and Customer development and networking program by providing a forum for benchmarking, technical and non-technical training, and leadership development, utilizing Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing as a platform.
Benefits of Joining:
- Cost savings and increased productivity
- Cost effective training with higher relevancy from actual practitioners
- System efficiency improvements (OEE)
- Waste elimination
- Organizational development
- Exposure to training, tools, and best practices utilized by Customers and Suppliers
- Learn how CI yields improvements in all functional areas
- Develop a high level of trust and collaboration between Suppliers and Customers through both the development of capabilities and driving alignment with established Continuous Improvement efforts
Plus many, many more!
Who Should Join:
Colleagues who are directly or indirectly involved in implementing Continuous Improvement/Lean in their facilities. These may be Managers, Production Supervisors, Mechanics, and/or Operators depending upon organizational size.
to view video testimonials from CI Network Members.
Participation and Requirements to Join the CI Network:
CI Network is open to any current F4SS Member.
- Annual Conference (1.5 day event):- At regional conference center
- Basis of CI understanding
- Building blocks of CI/Lean
- How does one begin/continue the journey of CI
- Feedback, strategy and plans for ongoing CI forum
- Semi-Annual Workshops (1.5 day event):
- Hosted by Members
- Tour of facility and presentation from host company
- Presentations from attendees
- Shared BDPs (Best Developed Practices)
- Networking dinner
- Workshop – CI training/exercise utilizing tools shared/learned
- Host or present at one of the semi-annual workshops, each year.
- Provide a BDP relevant to workshop topic prior to attendance.
- Confidentially respond to an annual survey regarding waste elimination and other CI activities.
All information will be reported in confidence; individual company data will not be shared.
CI Network Fees:
- Provides access to the CI Network website resources and reduced rate to annual events.
- $500 for CI Network Membership
- $1,000 per person, per event for CI Network Events for CI Network Members
- $1500 per person, per event for non-CI Network Members
- CI Network enrollment is open through 2/29/15.
- CI Network fees are in addition to F4SS dues.
Your CI Network membership value:
At least $5,000
An excellent return on your investment
Click here to download a printable copy of our CI Network flyer to pass along to colleagues and other interested parties.
Click here to view video testimonials from CI Network Members.